Saturday, December 19, 2009

Learning from last years mistakes

OK, they're not really mistakes, but I'm going to bite off a little less this my second journal project. I already have a cohesive theme planned, and a much smaller format, since I would like to have each piece completely encrusted with beads. One has to allow for the time necessary to do homework, house work, social life, etc.

I'm really looking forward to this year; last year was a major transition, so hopefully this year will just be the tail end of the changing, with little or no growing pains. Like that's going to happen, but one can always hope!

Happy beading everybody!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Maybe you can just have growth - minus the pains - this year! That's my goal!

Robin said...

I always say, "If life gives you lemons, then bead the lemons..." Well, OK, that said, I hope your year is smoother and your plan more reasonable! Glad to have you back! Robin A.