Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Michigander Signs In for 2010

Hi--This is Madeline from Michigan, back for my second year with the Bead Journal Project. Lesson learned from last year--a 4"x4" size is too much beading for me to complete each month. Therefore I have decided to work on a smaller scale this year, probably a 2.5"X2.5" format. Not sure of a theme for this year--I think I will just do more of a true journal and let each month present its own theme. Looking forward to staying on track and not getting behind. This year I am committed to completing at least the 8 pieces so that I can honestly say I completed this year's participation. Welcome to all of those who are joining for the first time and especially to those of you from outside of the North American continent.

No comments: