Monday, December 28, 2009

Back again & raring to go!

Welcome all newbies and all returning BJP-ers!  I am Cathy W in Texas.

I was fortunate to learn about the first BJP days before registration closed & have been a member all three years.  This year is the one I aim to finish one BJP PER MONTH as per the original idea of this group.  I am a frequent behinder, in fact am rushing to get enough of last year's BJPs finished so I can add them to the webpage ... hoping to do so before this third time around gets started .... or maybe will get there during the first month.

Like others, I too have a blog, Winter Wanderings, for my many fiber explorations.  I have been a crafter since childhood days and a quilter since finishing college eons ago.  Now I'm discovering other areas to dabble including felting and beading.

I have learned many things about beading and about myself with BJP -- but I'll not list all the lessons learned here, other than I am not a bead-encruster, though I totally am in love with the look of heavily beaded pieces! 

I am looking forward to this third year around and wonder what new things I will learn this year.
Thank you to Robin and Pam and all the other important helper-bees behind the scenes with BJP.  I love this experience, even if I run a bit behind (this could be the year that my perpetual behinded-ness changes ... at least I hope it is!).

Now let me return to my 2nd year of BJP-UFOs and get those finished .... I'll be in touch again!

No comments: