Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wow. I'm loving everyone's pieces. I, unfortunately, haven't been able to start mine. Life has been full of curve balls so far this year, and beading (or anything creative, for that matter) have been put on a side burner. I have a couple of things promised to people, two of which are now late, and three are due in a few days. Those have to be done first, then I can start on my BJP project.

Because of starting so late, I'm rethinking my size. I'll still do the paisleys, and white is my January color, but I think I'll size it down a couple of inches. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed about it all. I hope to start in the next week or so, and will post on my blog when I've got more to show.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Ann,

Yes, you're smart to downsize when you're feeling overwhelmed. I know that that's like, as I only just got going on mine last week. Now that I've started, however, it's really fun and easy to keep working on it.

You'll be OK... Cheers, Robin A>