Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Finish

I wanted to get a little head-start on this month, because I know it's going to be a busy one. I managed to finish my February piece today, so thought I would share.

I've enjoyed seeing everyone else's work, and am always inspired by the textures and patterns that we all create. It's amazing how many things you can do with a little piece of glass with a hole through it! I used the parallel application of bugle beads that I'd seen while surfing blogs this month on my piece. It turned out to be the perfect start for a piece of work that I'm very happy with.

3 comments:

beadingprincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robbie said...

How very cool!! I love the pink!!

abeadlady said...

Very nice work. I'm also working ahead as I hope to be doing a Beading for a Cure project this year and want to be able to concentrate on that if I get a kit.