Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Invite from Dot

I LOVE bead embroidery. It is probably the most favorite art form I have ever found. I think it a therapy to the hectic life we all live through these days. I noticed that many people doing the BJP are relatively new to bead embroidery. I would like to invite anyone to join a Yahoo Group I & my friend Cynthia have started. It is called "A Bead Story". It is only about bead embroidery. We have experienced people there willing to share their knowledge and to learn. We have doll makers, jewelry makers, and quilt makers all together enjoying their delight in this very versatile technique. If you wish to hone your skills or just learn, laugh & share then consider this group as an addition to our blogs. It might get chatty so if you are limited on time consider the daily digest. Please come & join myself (Dot) and Cynthia and add your own chapter to "A bead story".

INVITATION

dot

No comments: