Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Started!

I've finally started my January page! Yeah! I'm trying to work improvisationally, but it's hard. I'm a "follow the pattern" type, although I'd really like to get out of that. I'm hoping this will help. I also cut the size of my shape down about an inch. It's feels much better, and I think it will be more manageable. I actually like the shape itself better as well. You can view my progress on my blog.

I have February's piece basted and ready to bead, and have decided February's color would be blue. Don't know why, it just is. As I started beading with the white, something said the next one would be blue. I'm trying not to analyze. I'm going with the flow, working from my heart, and trying really hard not to think about it. Wish me luck!

Michele L.

No comments: