Thursday, February 25, 2010

February BJP

Hey Beady people! I loved creating the February BJP entitled "Purple Passion". I love February and celebrate my birthday, Valentine's Day and our wedding anniversary all month. I choose an amethyst (February) birthstone and went from there. This piece was very nostalgic for me. As I beaded, the piece reminded me of one of my favorite childhood books called Harold and the Purple Crayon. For those of you unfamiliar with that book, Harold is a child who carries a purple crayon. Harold uses his crayon to create the story. The crayon fulfills his dreams which I love. This piece brought wonderful memories to my mind. Purple Passion is updated on my blog at www.artntheheart.blogspot.com.
I've already begun my March BJP being enthused by my recent visit to the Tucson Rock & Gem show, African Village.
Bead on! Victoria

1 comment:

Karen L. Cohen said...

I like your concept very much - in fact, I belong to a Yahoo Goddess Doll group. This Feb piece is beautiful - and just my colors. Happy Anniversary!