Friday, November 26, 2010

Checking In

Hi everyone!

For many reasons, I seem to be a behinder this year, with only 8 pieces complete. I've been quilting, knitting and writing, but not beading for a while. However, last Tuesday, joy of joys, I finally got back to my beads! Soon I hope to complete September's BJP and move along to October.

In the meantime, I have registered for BJP 2011! I am SO looking forward to a new year, this time with no pre-planned theme or self-imposed "rules." By giving myself some rules this year, I learned a lot and discovered some new likes and dislikes about my art. But, now I'm tired of restricting myself to working on felt and bored with the words. Next year? No rules!

Have YOU registered yet? I hope so! If not and you're planning on it, better do it today, cuz the deadline is fast approaching.

You might want to check my current Beadlust post about getting a hard copy of your blog printed. It's here.

Cheers and beady blessings,
Robin A.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, Robin! i like your no rules (even if only for yourself) because it feels you may be like me - someone who feels pressured even if they are rules just for you. I'm still looking for the answer - can I see the blogs and work of others if I don't sign up, or are the blogs only visible e to participants?

beadbabe49 said...

No rules sounds good to me too, robin!

barbara...all the blogs are open to the public, but only the participants can post their words and photos.

Jody said...

Glad to have you back Robin, no rules is a great way to start the year off beading.

Looking forward to lots of inspiration in the New Year!

New blogs for *2011* can be found via this link:
http://beadjournalproject4.blogspot.com/