Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Checkin' In

Magpie Sue here. Some of you may recall that in January and February I made two ornaments each (a diamond shaped ornament being my form of choice for this year's BJP). Well, since then I've come to a screeching halt. I have plans for both my March and April ornaments but haven't done more than create the foundations for them. I've been busy with other creative endeavors (I'm a quilter first and foremost I guess) and haven't been able to make time or room to play with beads. I'll get back on track eventually. I'll also be around someday to see and comment on the wonderful things I know the rest of you are making. Right now my mind is elsewhere. I'm just grateful that I have the maturity now to know that this is a phase and that I will get back to beading and reading the beader's blogs in time. There are a few perks to getting older after all! ;- )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, we know you will! I am also a quilt-maker, and a doll-maker, and recently have discovered fabric art with ATCs -- there are just not enough hours in our days for everything, but it does keep us going to be creative! By the way, I love your scrappy quilt!

Robin said...

Thanks so much for checking in Sue! I understand how quilts and other projects can use up all your creative time... I'm a little behind myself. However, if it's something about making ornaments that has now lost its glow, feel free to change mid-stream. Always keep it fun and challenging!

Robin A.