Friday, December 31, 2010

Been a Long Time

It's been a long time since I've been here. I can't believe it's the last day of the year already. A lot has been going on in my personal life, and I haven't been doing a lot of art work. I have been working on my Bead Journal, though I am way behind. January was done a while ago, and you've seen that. February is still in progress, but March, April and May are done. June is also in the works, and I hope to have it done next week. Then I'll get back to finishing February. I have the colors planned for July through December, though I don't have all the beads yet. Check out my blog to see where I am. I'm sorry I missed the registration for 2011, but it's probably for the best. I need to finish 2010.

Thanks for the encouragement, and the chance to be a part of the Bead Journal Project. Though I'm not part of 2011, I will be sure to check out all the beautiful pieces I know you'll be creating. Look for me again in 2012!

No comments: