Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hard post


I'm still here, but it has been a very hard Summer with work, my dog getting ill and almost dying, the bead store where I teach closing forever, and all kinds of silly family things that can cloud moods. I had this piece finished back in May, but I just could NOT get the story out. It was fastening inside of me with tendrils of hate and rage feeding and growing. My dearest younger brother helped me get through all this and put away my dark sad feelings. Here is the story about my High School class ring which is put away inside this June's BJP Secret Treasures.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Another perfect example of what the BJP participation can help you accomplish. I have worked through many of my inner demons while working on a page. Not just beading, but bead journaling.

LissC said...

i love the letter beads "june" how fun! going to check out your blog now :)