Sunday, January 2, 2011

All In One Place


I have created a separate page on my blog just for the ornaments I've made for this year's BJP. If you go to my blog and look at the top of the current post you'll see a series of tabs. The right-most one is labelled 2010 Bead Journal Project. Click on the tab and that page will come up. Or you can just click here.

I still have two more ornaments to make to complete the set. I have a plan for December but June still eludes me. I know the problem stems from the fact that I had a significant birthday and I want the ornament to be "just right." Hopefully I'll get over that soon!

It was a bit of work but I'm seriously considering making another page just for the little quilts I did in the first year of the Bead Journal Project...


Magpie Sue

1 comment:

Krasimir Todor said...

Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740