Sunday, July 25, 2010

Storage and Display Idea

I've been wondering what I would do with my 12 BJP pieces when done, and it felt like a dilemma. I don't want them to get dusty, yet I want them to be available for viewing. However, today I found this 9" wooden cabinet with hinged door on a Jo Ann's clearance shelf for around $3.00 (after taking 70% off an already discounted price!). It's 3-1/2" x 5" dimensions are perfect for stacking my 3" x 4" BJP pieces. These 2 photos show my first 6 pieces inside with plenty of room for 6 more by year's end. I love the little cut-out star on the door. I have renewed interest in the year's projects now that I feel good about a way to store and display them!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

How clever! You never know what you'll find do you!

Julie said...

That is such a great idea. It is very cute. Julie C

Penny said...

What a great find!!